Tips for Sitters Before the Job Begins
- Be on time!!!!
- Before you accept a job, make sure to find out what is expected of you and make sure that you are comfortable with those expectations.
- Allow time before the parents leave to get all the instructions and information you need.
- If an illness or emergency arises contact the client and ask if they wish to find another sitter to substitute*
- Sitters may not bring children into Yale dorms under any circumstances.
- We strongly urge the Client to interview sitters and check references.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to contact the Service in order to post jobs.
- Any regular basis jobs that are posted by the Client will be removed after thirty days following the end-date provided in the job posting.
- Payment should be discussed one-on-one with the sitter directly.
(*Substitute must be registered with the Yale Babysitting Service)